- ► 2013 (288)
- ► 2012 (294)
- ► 2011 (185)
- NY Fashion Week Plans for Lincoln Center - First P...
- Molly Ringwald and Swarovski are Getting the Prett...
- Parsons 2010 Graduate Fashion Show
- Chambord First Lady of Fashion at the Kentucky Der...
- Italian Designers Promote the Artisan Movement
- FAB Sale Alerts: Fendi, Badgley Mischka & Manolo B...
- Loris Diran Preview Boutique Party
- Couturious Stylist Scholarship Contest! Ends Sunda...
- Fashion Inspiration Benefit for Leukemia & Lymphom...
- Designers For Earth Day - Fashion Showing Love for...
- Anna Wintour's Master Class
- Toronto Alternative Fashion Week April 21-25
- FAB Sale Alerts: Kooba, McQ by Alexander McQueen a...
- Monster Chic - Big & Furry Makes the Cut?
- Fashionable Film Series at the New School
- Yves Saint-Laurent & Renee Fleming Seducing Armida...
- FAB Sales Picks: Betsey Johnson, Rock & Republic, ...
- Zac Posen for Target 24 Hour Launch Party
- Sense & Sustainability Benefit Fashion Show
- Cole Haan Fall 2010 Press Preview
- CFDA Announces Nominees
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2009 (21)
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Now for the latest high fashion designer to do the 'Low' dance with Target...Zac Posen is launching his collection for the big red bullseye with a 24 hour pop-up shop Thursday near Penn Station in NYC.
Sneak peeks at the lookbook for this 80's inspired, prom-friendly line have been a very hot Google search for the fashionista set.
You can shop all night while dancing to DJs and live bands.