- ► 2013 (288)
- ► 2012 (294)
- ► 2011 (185)
- NY Fashion Week Plans for Lincoln Center - First P...
- Molly Ringwald and Swarovski are Getting the Prett...
- Parsons 2010 Graduate Fashion Show
- Chambord First Lady of Fashion at the Kentucky Der...
- Italian Designers Promote the Artisan Movement
- FAB Sale Alerts: Fendi, Badgley Mischka & Manolo B...
- Loris Diran Preview Boutique Party
- Couturious Stylist Scholarship Contest! Ends Sunda...
- Fashion Inspiration Benefit for Leukemia & Lymphom...
- Designers For Earth Day - Fashion Showing Love for...
- Anna Wintour's Master Class
- Toronto Alternative Fashion Week April 21-25
- FAB Sale Alerts: Kooba, McQ by Alexander McQueen a...
- Monster Chic - Big & Furry Makes the Cut?
- Fashionable Film Series at the New School
- Yves Saint-Laurent & Renee Fleming Seducing Armida...
- FAB Sales Picks: Betsey Johnson, Rock & Republic, ...
- Zac Posen for Target 24 Hour Launch Party
- Sense & Sustainability Benefit Fashion Show
- Cole Haan Fall 2010 Press Preview
- CFDA Announces Nominees
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2009 (21)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Monday evening saw a stylish premiere of the Metropolitan Opera's Armida at the Lincoln Center. The house of Yves Saint-Laurent sponsored the gala, and succeeded in bringing out the trendy set along with longtime opera patrons. Chloe Sevigny and Ginnifer Goodwin showed big love to the designer, as did Maggie Gyllenhaal and Patricia Clarkson.
Renee Fleming played a seductive sorceress in an island prison in this lavish production. As YSL looked ravishing in the audience, costume designer Richard Hudson's designs.