Last night, an innovative handbag line launched at Caravan Stylist Studio and Socialyte. Remi & Emmy is a project of handbag superstar Rebecca Minkoff. The collection is available at department stores like Lord & Taylor and Dillard's. One of the pioneers in leveraging social media and blogger relations, the company took it a step further by working with top fashion bloggers to design the product and star in their campaigns.
The democratization of fashion has long been coming. I think this line just elected it's consulate.
- ► 2013 (288)
- Pratt Fashion Design Graduate Show 2012
- Sunday Blogger Love: Icons, Green Fashion Tips, DI...
- Bright Lights, Big City from Milly by Michelle Smi...
- Matthew Williamson Bridal with Love at Atlantis
- How to Rock Denim Shorts
- Style Icon - Joan Holloway
- Ten Ways to Green Your Closet
- Threadflip - Closet Porn
- Sunday Blogger Love: The Rites of Spring
- Scottish Fashion! Re:Designed
- Sales Alert! Jimmy Choo Sample Sale, Dolce and Gab...
- Spring Style from Sachika
- Splurge vs. Steal: Easter Edition
- Pop Prints at Original Penguin
- How to Glam Day into Night Denim
- Remi & Emmy Launches Crowd-Sourced Handbags
- Shimmering Chic - Reem Acra Fall 2012
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2011 (185)
- ► 2010 (262)
- ► 2009 (21)