- ► 2013 (288)
- ► 2012 (294)
- ► 2011 (185)
- Nolcha's Beyond the Runway Competition
- Strut the Sidewalk Catwalk on Broadway
- ECO-CHIC at the Scandinavia House
- Scottish Fashion Awards 2010
- Brooklyn Fashion: American High Style Hands On
- Pay It Fashion Forward - Summer Rayne Oakes Delive...
- 4th Annual Independent Handbag Designer Awards -Pa...
- FAB Exclusive: Bibhu Mohapatra Studio Tour
- FAB Sales Picks: Carlos Falchi
- Designer Dads - Fashion's Top Father Figures
- Bright Young Things Launch of the LBD
- Fashionable Father's Day Picks
- FFAWNing over Blige and Malandrino's Collection
- Fashion History Starts Now
- LIVE: Cynthia Rowley Resort Goes Mobile
- Chanel Onscreen...Again
- Women’s Mafia & EngieStyle Present “Once Upon A Ti...
- Stella McCartney "Pre-Spring" 2011
- Fashion Flanked Whitney Art Party
- FAB Sales Alerts: Escada, Helmut Lang, rock & Repu...
- Fashion Through the Hollywood Lens
- Bespoke Shoes by Ildiko Gal
- Derek Lam Resort 2011
- CFDA Fashion Awards 2010 - Emerging Talent Sparkle...
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort 2011
- Jason Wu Resort 2011
- Made In Midtown - Keep Fashion in NYC!
- Edun's Eco-Chic Party for the Boys
- FAB Sales Alert: Alice + Olivia, Stella McCartney,...
- Move Over Tavi...Here Comes Maggie!
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2009 (21)
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Are you showing during New York Fashion Week this September? Are you an independent designer looking for some extra funds? Nolcha Fashion Week is presented simultaneously along with Mercedes-Benz Fashion week to showcase up-and-coming designers.
The bonus this season, is that Nolcha is teaming up with LooseButton to host the Beyond The Runway contest. The winning designer in September will receive a $50 000 business support package to help them succeed as an entrepreneur.
Judges will include Gabrielle Teare, a stylist from Elle Magazine, Marie Claire and Fashion TV. President of LooseButton, Ray Cao, Sheri L. Koetting, CEO of marketing agency MSLK and Lilly Berelovich, founder of Fashion Snoops will also be on hand to review designers.
The entrepreneurial support will come in the form of legal help, accountants, web consultations, marketing advice and retail placement.
To show in Septembers Nolcha Fashion Week, start with the application here. For more about the competition, check out Nolcha's web site. ShareThis