- ► 2012 (294)
- ► 2011 (185)
- NY Fashion Week Plans for Lincoln Center - First P...
- Molly Ringwald and Swarovski are Getting the Prett...
- Parsons 2010 Graduate Fashion Show
- Chambord First Lady of Fashion at the Kentucky Der...
- Italian Designers Promote the Artisan Movement
- FAB Sale Alerts: Fendi, Badgley Mischka & Manolo B...
- Loris Diran Preview Boutique Party
- Couturious Stylist Scholarship Contest! Ends Sunda...
- Fashion Inspiration Benefit for Leukemia & Lymphom...
- Designers For Earth Day - Fashion Showing Love for...
- Anna Wintour's Master Class
- Toronto Alternative Fashion Week April 21-25
- FAB Sale Alerts: Kooba, McQ by Alexander McQueen a...
- Monster Chic - Big & Furry Makes the Cut?
- Fashionable Film Series at the New School
- Yves Saint-Laurent & Renee Fleming Seducing Armida...
- FAB Sales Picks: Betsey Johnson, Rock & Republic, ...
- Zac Posen for Target 24 Hour Launch Party
- Sense & Sustainability Benefit Fashion Show
- Cole Haan Fall 2010 Press Preview
- CFDA Announces Nominees
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2009 (21)
Saturday, April 24, 2010
I met the lovely ladies of Couturious.com a few months back during NY Fashion Week and loved their website concept. You can pick your model by body type, ethnicity and then style her in current collections from designers. It's like a high-tech stylish version of paper dolls.
From now until Sunday night, they have a fantastic contest for students. Rather than your typical merchandise giveaway, the site is hosting a scholarship contest for those who are seriously training to work in the fashion industry. Couturious has elevated their site from mere fashion toy to potential career tool! You can't fake this one, you actually need to enroll in one of the top fashion schools that are participating if you win. ShareThis