- ► 2013 (288)
- ► 2012 (294)
- ► 2011 (185)
- Jean Paul Gaultier Accepts First AmfAR Inspiration...
- Downe With Fashion with Jessica White for NDSS
- Paris Fashion Week – Louis Vuitton RTW Fall 2010
- Paris Fashion Week – Chanel RTW Fall/Winter 2010
- Paris Fashion Week – Alexander McQueen’s Final Col...
- LIVE: Rebecca Minkoff at Henri Bendel's
- Rebecca Minkoff's Spring Kick-off at Henri Bendel'...
- Milan Fashion Week: Versace Fall 2010
- Milan Fashion Week: Emilio Pucci Fall 2010
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2009 (21)
Monday, March 1, 2010
I purchased a Pucci beach bag last year, it’s bright blue, pink and white in terry cloth. The busy print was exactly what I came to expect and love from the iconic design house. Then comes hot young thing Peter Dundas and turns that all around. The Pucci collection for Fall 2010 showed a decidedly darker edge. The multi color prints were reinterpreted into black, tonal patterns. The muse seemed to be a luxe bohemian, but with a cosmopolitan edge, perhaps Bianca Jagger?The handbags were missing their signature prints. Instead I saw dark, edgy colors with long dramatic fringe. I saw haute hippie feathers hanging off another, and big messenger bags with wide straps befitting a chic nomad. ShareThis