- Pratt Fashion Design Graduate Show 2012
- Sunday Blogger Love: Icons, Green Fashion Tips, DI...
- Bright Lights, Big City from Milly by Michelle Smi...
- Matthew Williamson Bridal with Love at Atlantis
- How to Rock Denim Shorts
- Style Icon - Joan Holloway
- Ten Ways to Green Your Closet
- Threadflip - Closet Porn
- Sunday Blogger Love: The Rites of Spring
- Scottish Fashion! Re:Designed
- Sales Alert! Jimmy Choo Sample Sale, Dolce and Gab...
- Spring Style from Sachika
- Splurge vs. Steal: Easter Edition
- Pop Prints at Original Penguin
- How to Glam Day into Night Denim
- Remi & Emmy Launches Crowd-Sourced Handbags
- Shimmering Chic - Reem Acra Fall 2012
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2011 (185)
- ► 2010 (262)
- ► 2009 (21)
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
The Highlands meet the Highline. The Scottish government sponsored Scotland Re: Designed, a cocktail party to showcase their top designers in fashion, accessories and textiles last night. Representatives from the organization talked about Scotland's history in Harris Tweed, tartan and cashmere. My favorites of the night were Judy R. Clark's highly constructed collection and the dramatic headpieces of William Chambers.
Besides being a source for talented designers, the country has been a go-to source to supply brands like Chanel, Louis Vuitton and movies like Harry Potter.
Isn't time for your Highland fling?