- ► 2013 (288)
- ► 2012 (294)
- Ked's for Opening Ceremony
- Boxing Day Sales! Rebecca Minkoff, Armani, DVF, Bu...
- House of Waris Jewelry
- Elene Cassis Spring 2012
- Splurge vs Steal: Burberry Toggle Coat or UK Frenc...
- Parke and Ronen Spring 2012
- SAMPLE SALES! DVF, Theyskens Theory, Proenza Schou...
- Calypso Accessories Boutique Launch
- Donna Karan & Urban Zen
- Irish Fashion Night and Artist of the Light - THEI...
- Sample Sales! Temperley, Rebecca Minkoff, Theory
- Nautica Spring 2012
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2010 (262)
- ► 2009 (21)
Monday, December 26, 2011
I already bought a few bags at Rebecca Minkoff's end of year sale this morning...I couldn't wait. Growing up in Canada, Black Friday was never a shopping day, but Boxing Day, stemming from a British tradition, was the shopping day for us folks up North.
As I am doing my online shopping today, I see that many retailers are getting in on this tradition too. Ann Taylor is offering 50% off your ENTIRE purchase today. Bloomingdale's is giving up to 75% off designers like Burberry Brit, Diane Von Furstenburg, Juicy Couture, BCBG.
Designers like Diane Von Furstenburg, Kate Spade, Stella McCartney, Armani Collezioni are up to 82% off at the big Neiman Marcus sale...Get there fast!
Cashmere retailer Inhabit is doing 50% off of all their current Fall 2011 collection.
Revolve Clothing is up to 92% off for their post-holiday sale.
Jimmy Choo is up to 40% off.
I'm going to keep adding to this post as the day wears on...
Coach is up to 70% total discounts for their 48 hour sale: