Designer Rebecca Moses spent the last few years cultivating her brand in Italy as well as North America. She showed her collection back in NYC for the first time in many years for Spring 2011 during September's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
Last week, she spread her glamor gospel again with the launch of her book, A Life of Style: Fashion, Home, Entertaining. The party was held at the boutique of Fratelli Rosetti and attracted other icons like Vera Wang and Ted Turner.
The book itself is filled with gorgeous, whimsical fashion illustrations. The advice is more free form than textbook. If you are a fan of Rebecca Moses, the tome is overflowing with her style and personality.
- ► 2012 (294)
- ► 2011 (185)
- Designer Handbag Sample Sales! Botkier, Be & D, Re...
- Klaxon Howl Blue Collar Chic
- Blogger Shout-out: Giving Thanks
- Design A Handbag, Go to Fashion Week!
- Emily Miranda's Anthropology Chic
- Black Friday: Norma Kamali, TopShop, Fashion Group...
- Secrets of Guinot Longue Vie
- Petite Bateau Anniversary Launch
- One of a Kind Show and Sale: Sharon Rosenthal Jewe...
- Blogger Shout-out: Lessons Learned from Fashion
- Dots Styles and Beats Launches with a Fashion Face...
- Luxury Sample Sales: Giorgio Armani, Kara Ross, Ja...
- Manish Arora's Fish Fry
- Chocolate Fashion Show
- Rebecca Moses - A Life of Style
- NYC Sample Sales: Rebecca Minkoff, La Perla
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Extravaganza
- The Creator's Co-Op store opening - a collective f...
- Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik Sample Sale...
- Cougar Boots Fall Fashion Update
- Siki Im and Leong Leong's Pop-up Boutique for BOFF...
- Ralph Lauren Screening Invite - Fashion+Art+Techno...
- JewelMint's Bauble of the Month
- Pierre Cardin in NYC - 60 Years of Innovation
- The Essence of Fall Event
- WEST COAST FAB: M5 Eco Couture
- WEST COAST FAB: Fashion Minga at Boulevard 3
- ▼ November (27)
- ► 2009 (21)