Happy Mother's Day beautiful people. I hope you treated the woman who gave you life with love and luxury today. In honor of these amazing women, I wanted to spotlight my favorite Mother and daughter teams of fashion:
Mother Betsey Johnson was a key stylemaker in the 1980's and pop icon today. Her daughter cut her teeth early working as the liaison between designer and public relations in her early 20's and now has been promoted to creative director.
Mom Donna Karan defined how the modern career woman dresses in today's world. Daugther Gabby Karan De Felice was once an intern at Anne Klein, now in business with Mom on the Urban Zen boutique.
Designer Abbe Held describes Mom Bonnie as her "best friend". Together, the mother and daughter duo founded Kooba handbags together.
- ► 2013 (288)
- ► 2012 (294)
- ► 2011 (185)
- Drunken Dragon at Macao Trading Co.
- African Couture at the Sewing Hope Gala
- Patricia Field Does Chic Simplicity for SATC2
- CFDA's Fashion Incubator Ready to Cook...
- Style Moguls in Training at Fashionista Prep
- Haute Look + DecadesTwo Launch a Sex and the City ...
- Textile Design: Digital Printing vs. Old School
- Phantom of the Runway – Andre Leon Talley The Next...
- FAB Sales Alerts: Yigal Azrouel, Marc Jacobs, Stel...
- Modern Girl's Guide to a FAB Book Launch
- Pratt Fashion Show 2010 honors Catherine Malandrin...
- Candyland Meets Project Runway at Fieldston
- David Stark Blooms Over West Elm in Paper
- Lipsy London's Tea Party Launch
- FAB Sales Picks: Martin Margiela, Rebecca Minkoff,...
- Operation Design & Barney's New York Windows Aucti...
- Mother & Daughter Fashion Teams
- Judith Leiber 100 Accessories for $100
- Limelight Marketplace Opens Today!
- Rebecca Minkoff's Holiday 2010 Preview
- Red, White & Blue at the Met Gala
- Mon Ari's Fall 2010 Galactic Preview
- FAB Sales Picks: Vivienne Tam, Burberry, La Perla....
- Sak's Showcases Young Designers with Cocktail Cout...
- American Woman at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2009 (21)