- ► 2012 (294)
- ► 2011 (185)
- NY Fashion Week Plans for Lincoln Center - First P...
- Molly Ringwald and Swarovski are Getting the Prett...
- Parsons 2010 Graduate Fashion Show
- Chambord First Lady of Fashion at the Kentucky Der...
- Italian Designers Promote the Artisan Movement
- FAB Sale Alerts: Fendi, Badgley Mischka & Manolo B...
- Loris Diran Preview Boutique Party
- Couturious Stylist Scholarship Contest! Ends Sunda...
- Fashion Inspiration Benefit for Leukemia & Lymphom...
- Designers For Earth Day - Fashion Showing Love for...
- Anna Wintour's Master Class
- Toronto Alternative Fashion Week April 21-25
- FAB Sale Alerts: Kooba, McQ by Alexander McQueen a...
- Monster Chic - Big & Furry Makes the Cut?
- Fashionable Film Series at the New School
- Yves Saint-Laurent & Renee Fleming Seducing Armida...
- FAB Sales Picks: Betsey Johnson, Rock & Republic, ...
- Zac Posen for Target 24 Hour Launch Party
- Sense & Sustainability Benefit Fashion Show
- Cole Haan Fall 2010 Press Preview
- CFDA Announces Nominees
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2009 (21)
Thursday, April 29, 2010
The Swarovski Crystallized boutique in Soho hosted the book launch of 80's icon Molly Ringwald Tuesday. The feel-good book
is filled with fashion tips and advice and illustrated by Ruben Toledo. Artist Cindy Sherman was in attendance along with many of the author's fans. Ms. Ringwald looked like a sophisticated (but barely older) version of her John Hughes envisioned self in a lace and satin sheath dress. She played DJ at one point and mingled with the cocktail sipping, fashionably attired crowd.